Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 7 - trans fats make me sick

Budget tip of the day: buy fruits and veggies with rinds and skins, then peel such skins to avoid the cost of organic.

Well, my weight has stabilized. I guess I need to cut back on calories. Tomorrow! :)

So I've noticed one interesting thing.

My energy has skyrocketed and my attitude is cheerful. The thing that is interesting is the fact that I had such stomach troubles when I got off the paleo bandwagon. It's like, you go a week trying to eat healthy all-natural food and all of a sudden you ingest all these trans fats and your body can't handle it.  I want to experiment with this more - and test my body's reaction to junk food at the end of next week again.

So here's to the Paleo - it's making changes I can feel and it's only been a week!

Have you noticed changes with the paleo diet within the first week?

No comments:

Post a Comment