Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 1

171.2

I looked at the scale and "ding ding ding!" went off in my head. This was the most I've ever weighed. Something had to be done.

So there it is.
I'm going to try paleo. I seem to recall reading about a bunch of people losing weight on this diet, so I checked out a book from the library. The words turned my way of thinking completely upside down.

So for day 1, I'm going 85% paleo.

Chocolate truffle and coffee with creamer doesn't exactly fit for paleo. But it was so good...

Then I decided to try making some of these recipes I found online. I made an omelete with a sausage crust, some paleo granola, and for dinner some coconut chicken with cauliflower mash. I also tried my hand at some pumpkin scones. It was all delicious! Except I burnt the granola and wound up having too much of the eggs/ssg pie. At any rate, I've made it through Day 1 and I'm not hungry! yay! That's all I ask.

Have any of the people reading this blog lost weight on paleo? Do you have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment